The last year had been challenging. I shifted to a new country, amidst new people to do something which I thought I truly wanted to do. Maybe not... still figuring it out.
I think, I think a lot..and do little. This procrastination is causing me a great deal of trouble for it keeps bringing me back to the same old state of nothingness! Hollow! That's how I feel.
Maybe that's why Krishna said,
कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन। मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि॥
meaning you have the right to work only and never to its fruits. Let not the fruits of action be your motive, nor let your attachment be to inaction.
- Developing new habits for a better lifestyle. I seek good health. My health defines me and therefore I am always going to give it a priority over everything else. This year, I plan to:
- Sleep on time and wake up early in the morning at 4 AM everyday, except Sundays, when I can take the liberty for sleeping 2 hours extra.
- Have some physical sport in my routine everyday. One of running/walking/swimming or meditation.
- By July 17 - A colossal failure of common sense by Lawrence McDonald
- By July 24 - The Price of inequality by Joseph Stiglitz
- By July 31 - Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely
- India and the global financial crisis
- India after independence
- Work sincerely with a problem solving attitude
- Practice case works
- Solve puzzles
- Use Mathematics